- We encourage our clients to allow the first hour of each day to our more vulnerable shoppers, those over 60 and with physical disabilities.
- We have imposed physical distancing in accordance with provincial guidelines.
Health & Safety
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we ask all staff, management, volunteers and clients to not come into the office or any market if you are experiencing the below symptoms:
- Difficulty breathing
- Feeling tired
- Fever or high temperature
- Cold, cough or sore throat
For safety and under the advice of the BC Health Authority, please adhere to the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands
- If you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces